High-performance, multi-purpose extruded polystyrene (XPS) boards for the thermal insulation of industrial floors, basement and/or cellar perimeter walls. Perfect for underslap offering high strength the water resistant properties.
Ravatherm XPS X 500 SL thermal insulation is manufactured by an extrusion process, which results in a homogeneous, closed-cell material structure, smooth surface skin (extrusion skin) and many favourable material characteristics.
R-FLOOR INSULATION 500KPA XPS 2500mm x 600mm
Ravatherm XPS X 300 SB extruded polystyrene thermal insulation can be used in a wide range of applications. It has a number of beneficial properties thanks to its homogeneous, closed-cell material structure:
- permanently high thermal insulation level
- negligible moisture uptake
- high strength and rigidity
- dimensional stability
- resistance to rot and deterioration
- simple and quick installation with only a small amount of waste.
Ravatherm XPS X 300 SB is excellent for thermal insulation in:
- domestic floors
- industrial floors
- cold storage floors
- speciality floors
Ravatherm XPS X 300 SB thermal insulation is manufactured by an extrusion process, resulting in a homogeneous, closed-cell material structure, a smooth surface skin (extrusion skin) and many favourable material properties:
- permanently high thermal insulation performance
- water resistance
- high compressive strength
- high flexible rigidity
- high vapour diffusion resistance